1. Fred Thompson's inappropriately detailed speech about John McCain's war injuries.
2. The GOP assumption that we won Vietnam.
3. The GOP assertion that we are winning in Iraq.
4. The magical way Republicans assimilate any fuckup into their plan, including an accidental teenage pregnancy resulting from lack of sex education and use of birth control.
5. Sarah Palin's repeated use of the not-funny joke: "What's the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mom? Lipstick."
6. The mantra: courage, character, maverick. Courage, character, maverick.
7. Todd Palin's creepy face.
Posted by Brooklyn Girl at 10:10 AM